Noomle Domain Name Parking and Minisites Forums
Account Blog Market Directory Chat
My Noomle Noomle Blog Noomle Market Noomle Directory Noomle Chat

Go Back   Noomle Domain Name Parking and Minisites Forums > Noomle International > German Noomle
Noomle Twitter

German Noomle German speaking members only

Old 01-04-2012, 03:31 AM   #1
lenting
Banned

NMC$: 7
lenting is an unknown quantity at this point
Default parisian winter chic

Being an avid bargain-hunter, I am aware a thing or two about browsing designer duds and acquiring look-alikes that suited inside my not-so-designer budget. With so many amazing trends last yearfrom crazy neon colors to classic leopard prints2011 is a year of favor gold. Then when looking at accessories, the look-for-less sunglasses, handbags, and scarves of 2012 have sent me on to fashion heaven.

If you're a frugal fashionista similar to me and also you havent already, set up a Polyvore account (and follow me and Maggie, we love to new friends and inspirations)! This lovely/amazing/rock-your-world website enables you to clip clothing and accesssories towards your profile, browse designer and affordable pieces, adhere to the latest styles, and gather clothing creativity utilizing set creators. It basically makes your perfect closet dreams become a.

The following are a number of Splurge vs. Steal sets I come up with featuring some of the best accesssories of 2011 and trending ones for 2012. Use the stealsto get similar looks without maxing out of the mastercard (or sending you perfectly into a psychological meltdown). The majority of look-alikes are unbelievably similar to their famous counterparts, which makes it that much much easier to trick your girlfriends into thinking theyre the real thing. Be concerned, itll be our little secret.
lenting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
louiebaton
New Noomler

NMC$: 17
louiebaton is an unknown quantity at this point

You should check out a career in fashion merchandising.
louiebaton is offline   Reply With Quote