Noomle Domain Name Parking and Minisites Forums
Account Blog Market Directory Chat
My Noomle Noomle Blog Noomle Market Noomle Directory Noomle Chat

Go Back   Noomle Domain Name Parking and Minisites Forums > Other Services > Noomle Site Reviews
Noomle Twitter

Noomle Site Reviews Showcase your Noomle site and request reviews and feedback.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:03 PM   #311
arend
New Noomler

NMC$: 55
arend is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Sounds like the panda got you down too, sorry to hear that ...

Yeah it's certainly not worth hanging on to sites for a couple cents a day (everything Marsupial is an exception though haha), I am actually pretty happy about having less clutter to worry about now and paying $600 less a month on hosting feels nice too lol.[/QUOTE]

Could you please elaborate on the panda slap? I too have 100sof domains and making nothing!!! Just wondering whether it is worth to continue this as I can't live of nothing either.

Question.... does non- original content still get a ranking on Google or does everything have to be original content now?

Many thanks
arend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:01 AM   #312
Toni

Noomler Of The Month 

Funky Pong Champion

NMC$: 3
Toni has a brilliant futureToni has a brilliant futureToni has a brilliant futureToni has a brilliant futureToni has a brilliant futureToni has a brilliant futureToni has a brilliant futureToni has a brilliant futureToni has a brilliant futureToni has a brilliant futureToni has a brilliant future

Quote:
Could you please elaborate on the panda slap? I too have 100sof domains and making nothing!!! Just wondering whether it is worth to continue this as I can't live of nothing either.

Question.... does non- original content still get a ranking on Google or does everything have to be original content now?

Many thanks
Any grey or blackhat linkbuilding (other then a couple spammy links here and there) will get your site penalized now, google got the upperhand currently, greyhat SEO as we know it is dead (it still works but only keeps your site up for a a few weeks at best, not worth the expense).

It sounds like you are just bulk producing hundreds of minisites with dupe content and no value to the visitor (MFA = Made for Adsense), wrong way to start, stop right there.

I did the same thing a few years ago and was earning good money daily with adsense but then I got 200+ sites de-indexed overnight and I was even using original content.

If you want to be successful with making money from websites you should focus on a handful projects (better only 1-2 sites), you will earn far more if you are dedicated to 1-2 sites then if you set and forget hundreds of garbage sites...
Old 04-13-2012, 04:41 PM   #313
arend
New Noomler

NMC$: 55
arend is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Toni

Good Information there. Much appreciated. Food for thought indeed.

Thank you.
arend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:51 PM   #314
shaper

NMC$: 7,028
shaper has a brilliant futureshaper has a brilliant futureshaper has a brilliant futureshaper has a brilliant futureshaper has a brilliant futureshaper has a brilliant futureshaper has a brilliant futureshaper has a brilliant futureshaper has a brilliant futureshaper has a brilliant futureshaper has a brilliant future

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...c4bf246bb0.2f1

wombats in peril.

My toolbar now shows a quantcast rank for wombats.info, 453k. Appears you have at least some followers on your epic wombat journey.

shaper is offline   Reply With Quote